‘Chris Mugalu ours’
Written by Millennium on June 27, 2019
MUKWIMA Chilala writes
DEBATE has continued to surround Lusaka Dynamos striker ’s next destination after the current transfer window comes to an end.
The Congolese born striker has been subject of speculation in the current transfer window with sections of the media suggesting that he was on the verge of joining defending champions Zesco United.
But Dynamos dispelled social media reports saying that the player was still under their books with no plans of selling him to any club.
Dynamos technical manager Oliver Sepiso told the Sun that no deal had been struck between his club and Zesco on the latter acquiring Mugalu.
“We wish to state categorically that Chris Mugalu is and remains a Lusaka Dynamos player, and that there is no deal between Lusaka Dynamos and ZESCO United, or any club existing today in Zambia or abroad, on the purported transfer of Mugalu,
“Mugalu remains an integral part of our plans for the future ,any premature transfer requests being announced by clubs about Lusaka Dynamos players are simply mischief by officials of those clubs and should be treated with the highest contempt they deserve,” said Sepiso
Sepiso said that it had always been the policy of Dynamos not to respond to social media stories but that it was aware of the fact that it was the transfer window were soccer fans got excited with rumors.
He however said that Dynamos still remained open for business if clubs envied some of its players and that they were free to make official approaches.
Mugalu has been under the radar of a number of clubs over the last two years but Dynamos have been adamant on releasing the player.
The player was during the last transfer window almost joining 12 time league champions Nkana FC but Dynamos put more than a million bounty for the player thereby stalling talks between the two teams.