Siavonga man appeals for help

Written by on March 17, 2019



A 22 YEAR man from Siavonga has appealed for financial help from well-wishers to enable pursue a bachelor’s degree of Science in Agriculture.

Enock Chizokoto of Kanyelele compound in Siavonga said he has been admitted at the Information and Communication University (ICU) School of education to study Bachelor of Science in agriculture with education but was unable to raise part of the fees amounting to K2, 300.

“Please I need help, I have just been accepted at ICU with a 75% sponsorship but now I have failed to raise the remaining 25% amounting to K2,300,” he said

He was ready to do any piece work for anyone willing to help him pay the K2, 300.

‘’Please help me so that I don’t lose this opportunity. Any help, any amount, I’m ready to do piece work for anyone willing to assist me,” cried Chizokoto.

He said in the past, a well-wisher used to pay his fees at secondary school level but due to financial constraints, he was unable to continue paying for him.

“When I complete my studies and get a job, I want to give back to the community and sponsor some orphans who are also struggling to get proper education,” he said

Reader's opinions

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Current track